STELLAR provides the full support for Linux restoration from Ext2 and 3, ReiserFS and JFS partitions. Linux is a very efficient and fast performing system. In Linux it is a complete package of operating system where it includes a graphical user interface, an X Window System, TCP/IP, the Emacs editor, and other components.
STELLAR will help you to recover your data from the failure of Linux operating system
Services offered by Stellar for Recovery:
- Recovers volumes with damaged Super and Inode Block.
- The utility partially supports LVM Partitions and also performs LMV Recovery
- Recovers the Ext2 and Ext3 file system.
- Recovers ReiserFS File System.
- Restoration of volumes from damaged Super and Leaf Blocks.
- Recovers JFS File System.
- Recovers the corrupted and damaged directory entries (B-Tree).